In case you didn’t already know, Halloween is my favourite! Since it’s the month of this non-holiday holiday, I figured I would start this year’s October #MPOWERment workout playlist with my last (pre-Covid) Halloween tribute costume and band – Slipknot. Fun fact: While I wish I had a better 360 of our costumes I thought I would share that I concocted my friend’s and my costumes pretty last minute and with some “odd tools” to complete our look. Sometimes that is the most fun part of life, using pressures to get things done 😉 Don’t forget that your greatest resources in life are often right inside your mind.
Slipknot – Spit it Out (the live version because the energy and the messages…especially at the end)
2. Linkin Park – Castle of Glass
3. Halsey – I’m Not a Woman, I’m a God
4. Aurora – Cure for Me
5. Hed Pe – False Prophet
6. Azealia Banks- Miss Amor
7. Nitti Gritti and Marten Horger – I Want You
8. Drake – Madiba Riddim
9. Camila Cabello – Don’t Go Yet
10. Cooldown jam for a special person in my life ;): Chris Cornell – Covering John Lennon’s Imagine on the Howard Stern show…so good!