#MPOWERment Workout Playlist 76
With everything that is affecting our world locally to globally, you might be finding it even more difficult to get moving, especially when that means working out in your home. Well, let’s put a positive spin on things look at it like this:
- You can work out to your own tunes, like the #MPOWERment workout playlists without having to worry about where the heck you left your headphones or if the battery is charged.
- You can do what you want, where you want without someone stealing your equipment (if you have some at home), or your space.
- You can work out in whatever you want to wear, or DON’T want to wear – hey, it’s your house.
Music is motivating so turn it on and up, and get moving!
- Goldtrix feat Andrea Brown – It’s Love (Trippin’)
2. Dog Blood, Skrillex & Boys Noize – Break Law
3. Cesqeaux and Curbi – Get It
4. 1000 Homo DJ’s – Supernaut
5. KMFDM – Juke Joint Jezebel
6. Wiwek and Watch the Duck – Curious
7. Dillon Francis – Still Not Butter
8. Doja Cat – Boss Bitch
9. Everlast – Folsom Prison Blues
10. Cooldown jam: Sonic Youth – Superstar