>Everywhere you look there are stimulant fat burners promising miracles of immediate energy and fat loss.
Sure there is a time and place in a plan where these might give you a boost, but are you there yet? Have you been consistent with your workouts and most of all, is your nutrition providing you with all the nutrients you need?
Even something as basic as a vitamin deficiency can have a major impact on your fat loss goals. When looking to lose weight, you often lose some nutrients from a cut back on calories and an increase in exercise. If you do decide to add a fat burner to your plan, be sure it covers what you just might be missing or the only thing you will be losing is your hard-earned money.
Let’s take a look at some of the most common nutrients that easily get depleted and have a big factor in your fat loss.
The B Vitamins
B vitamins are water soluble organic compounds that regulate many metabolic processes within your body. While they don’t specifically give you energy or drop fat off your body, they do act as catalysts or co-enzymes for these necessary reactions to occur. The main B vitamins most applicable to this article are B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B6 (pyridoxine), B9 (folate) and vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
Thiamin is part of a co-enzyme needed for carbohydrate metabolism and the metabolism of certain amino acids. This B vitamin participates in the release of energy from carbohydrates.
* Riboflavin is a component of two co-enzymes that have key roles in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and amino acids.
* Niacin is used by the body to synthesize two co-enzymes involved in over 200 reactions in the body, including the release of energy from carbohydrate, fats and amino acids.
* Pyridoxine is needed to make a co-enzyme for amino acid metabolism and plays a role in red blood cell production.
* Folate (folic acid and folacin) is necessary for DNA synthesis and amino acid metabolism.
* Cyanocobalamin is required for several chemical/metabolic reactions related to energy/metabolism and nerve cells such as production of DNA, formation of red blood cells and energy release from the macronutrients.
As you can clearly see, being sure that you have sufficient amounts of these vitamins in your diet is the key to functioning optimally and being able to drop some fat. These vitamins are easily depleted by stress of any kind, which is why supplementing these vitamins into your diet is so vital. A high quality multi-vitamin in addition to proper nutrition is the key to losing weight/fat and increasing your well-being.Look for a high quality multi with the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals but if you have a stressful lifestyle look for additional B’s and C’s. One that has the fat-burning, health-promoting benefits of fish oils, and immune-boosting probiotics, and some adrenal friendly adaptogenics like siberian ginseng are good things to look for too. A high quality system support supplement is a must!
Originally posted here :Multivitamins May Multiply Your Success at Weight Loss