My time has been beyond sparse but more content is coming as I have so much of it rolling around in my head. Here it is already – October. I am obsessed with Halloween and all things related including challenges and adventures.
In honour of both, I can share with you a few things to be sure to check out this time of year that I enjoyed and will again:
Survive the Night Escape Room (I have only done The Curse of Edamarah Village but will be back for the others)
There are a ton of other open experiences out there, many I have done but the really good other scares are for private events, sorry 😉
If you want to come out to any, hit me up via the contact listed on my site and you are more than welcome to join!
For now, here is your #MPOWERment workout playlist for the month of October:
- Come on Over – DJ Shub feat. Northern Cree Singers
2. Todrick hall feat. RuPaul- Dem Beats
3.Mark Knight feat. Mr. V – We Get High From the Music
4. J. Cole – Album of the year – Freestyle
5. Kanye West – LIft Yourself
6. Laidback Luke, Chuckie and Martin Solvieg- 1234
7. The Crystal Method and LMFAO – Sine Language
8. Drake – Madiba Riddim
9. Loud – Silk City, Goldlink, Desiigner
10. Cooldown jam – Beyonce – Haunted